Monday, June 8, 2009

Rock a Twist out!

I am finally getting around to actually doing my hair and decided to do the old faithful...twistout! Now that my hair is growing back from my second big chop I can learn to appreciate it more.

I used: Donna Marie Lock and Twist Pudding (but of course...wink)




Here are my results:




I LOVE twistouts, because they are so versatile. This style works great in any setting including work, a dinner date, an upscale event, and you can easily pull it back to workout and fluff it back into shape when you're done. At night, I sleep with a bonnet on and spray my hair with my new MiraCurl Moisture Mist (launching July 1) in the mornings. The Mist keeps it shiny and moisturized, while pumping up bedhead, making it easy to get up and go.
Video tutorial to come....stay tuned!

6 comments:

Laquita said...

Twist-outs are also my favorite. Your's looks wonderful :o)

okay said...

All I wear are twist outs! Your hair is soooo cute! I'll have to check out that pudding.

KurlyQue said...

My twistouts always end up looking like wash-n-gos, so I neva put in the effort. But from lookin at ur hair....u make me want to try again.

Kinky Rhonnie said...

Beautiful Results!

I love Donna Marie Lock & Twist and was able to wear a two-strand twist for a week and a half using it, which was a miracle for me.

Yan Tan said...

hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love.. ;-p


**yantan**


come stop by sometime.. : )

* said...

your hair is GORGEOUS. absolutely beautiful. i'm a 19 year old natural and cannot wait for this tutorial because i'm trying to take a break from using heat on my hair and this just looks so beautiful...